Saturday 22 August 2009

Dear All,

This is with regards to the NCDCC quiz, in addition to what Sofia has already said.

Please NOTE that the attire for Sec 2s is Full-Uniform with BERETS, NOT jockey caps. This clarification is needed because the initial instruction was actually Jockey Caps.

Because of the NCDCC quiz, there will not be training in school, instead, we will travel down to HTA to lend our support to our cadets, Sofia, Aloysius and Dean.

Even though this is the first time our Unit is in the finals, I personnally, strongly believe that we stand an excellent chance to come out on top.

And our presence there, will definitely help them to do better in the finals!!

So, I expect Full attendance on Friday.


Regards,

Mr Su

Reminder for Sofia, Aloysius and Dean : Friday, 1pm, come and find me at Staff Room 1. (Please do not wait at the canteen.)

PS: Blogger-in-charge, please spare a thought for the elderly. The font is too small. I am straining my eyes.....

No comments: