Sunday 2 August 2009

Sofia here, again.

shoot uhhs. I never post this yesterday.
Guess i was too excited about the finals.
I am afraid a lot of people will not see this
I hope the people who visits this blog tell the rest who are involved.

I am not sure of exactly who is involved.
but, Huzaifah, Hamizan, Istiana, Nadhirah, Qi Xuan, Kia Seng and ME!
are the selected sec 2s.
I am not sure about Nadhirah. Either they'll replace you or not.
Lets just pray hard not, okay? cuz they give CCA points.
the rest are the 8 SNCOs, you know who you are.
plus Qusyairi, Max, Filkhairi and Wei Liang.

The training days are on Monday (3 Aug), Tuesday (4 Aug) and Wednesday (5 Aug)
for those names mentioned above.
All the trainings are from 3-5pm.
For Monday's training, you are suppose to wear PT kit.
For Tuesday, full-u.
Wednesday, im not sure.
maybe, they'll tell on Monday
*BRING ALONG YOUR WHITE GLOVES*
thanks, istiana.

PS: you guys are in the school's NDP supporting contingent.
Nobody is in the GOH contingent as this year's GOH contingent is NCC.
I heard NCC won't be wearing No.1s. They're just using rifles.
Pathetic? I know. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

So yeah, either you want go back home and change to your PT kit
or bring along ur PT kit to school, I don't really care
but just make sure you come on time okays?

Okay, Im done for today.
I kinda hate the new blogger.com
Cant seem to bold, or colour or change font.
Seriously, uhhs.

No comments: